93% of people who attend a wedding only remember the food, So It’s really important to choose the right wedding caterer. Food is something your guests look forward to enjoying at weddings.
- Food is an experience, right from the way it looks to how it tastes. The presentation of the dishes attracts guests and enhances the overall experience.
- Food on the plate needs to look beautiful, So the menu needs to be planned that way.
- Menu planning needs to be in a way that people get to eat a variety plus have options.
- The caterer should help you plan a menu based on the demographics of guests at the event, that’s when it will be a hit with the guests.
Here are some of the ways you can identify the right Caterer for you.
- Look at their Business public reviews online.
- See the pictures of their work on their website or social media accounts. Can’t find any ask them, Most of them will even have food stall decors options who can choose from.
- Request to have a tasting trial of the menu that you choose.
Lastly, please remember that who you pick for your wedding actually represents your taste so choose wisely!
We thank Flavian A.K.A Tanya for talking to us and sharing her valuable advice, She is an inspirational Women Entrepreneur who runs a luxury catering brand called Banquet 18 of flavours culinary solutions. You reach out to her on 8971338796 or email her at email@example.com. You can also check out their website Banquet18 and their Instagram page here @banquet_18.